Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ticklish feeling in lower abdomen?

As far as the mucus, I can honestly say I've had much more mucus since I got pregnant, mostly white, so that could easily be a sign of pregnancy. it's called leukhorrhea when you're pregnant and have white discharge, so it's fairly common. As far as the tickling feeling, you won't feel your baby move until you're sixteen or so weeks along, so there's really no way you could feel anything at this point, like the sperm fertilizing the egg or the egg traveling to your uterus or what have you. Some women do get cramps or a twinge upon implantation though. I had sort of a twinge, and then it was about 3 more weeks before I got a positive pregnancy test result (I was 6 weeks along when I got the positive).

0 comments:

Post a Comment