Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Should I press Charges?

My boyfriend and I were at a bar on Saturday night in Buffalo. We were getting ready to leave to go back to our hotel room, when a bouncer came up to us and told us to leave, he said i threw up on the floor, which I didnt, I was sober, and like what are you talking about? he then looked on the florr and said ok, well get the fu*k out...so we were like fine...he then pushe my boyfriend (who is like 260 6'2) and then pushed me on the floor. I got up and about 5 guys had dave slammed against a wall, punching him, kicking him, I tried to get in between them and on of them grabbed me by my hair, pushed me on the ground put his knee in my back....and would let me up. He put his hand down the side of my pants and told me I like it...i was screaming and crying...they got dave on the floor and were kicking him, and beating him...the cops came and aressted us!!!!!! took us to the station, finger pronted us, and took pictures, and drove us back to the hotel. We are from Rochester ny, and I am 25.

0 comments:

Post a Comment