Monday, December 19, 2011

Super depressed...women only please?

I'm now 15 weeks pregnant, my fiance left when was 12 weeks pregnant for work in mexico city. He sent an email explaning that the person who promised him a job lied, and he has no work, or money to write, or call or to eat, he says he's lost 12 lbs since he's been there. I put 50 dollars credit on his phone but every time I call it kicks me to the voice mail and says it's full. I write him about 3 times a day, he borrowed a few pesos to send me that email but all the emails i've sent him are telling him that i have money to buy his plane ticket to come home, but I won't buy it until I talk to him or receive an email from him. Am I correct for doing this? Am I stupid for even thinking he's going to return to me and our baby? I have his mothers phone number but I haven't phoned her yet, should I? My mind is racing a million miles a minute---and I don't need any smart A$$es either please, I'm severly depressed and this is not a healthy thing during pregnancy...can someone help me???

0 comments:

Post a Comment