Thursday, December 22, 2011

Chrysler sebring 4 door 2002 won't start shows code P1684 p0139 p0140?

My car wont start, this iust tartes happening out of the blue, when i turn my key it doesnt do anything, no starter clicking, but when i listen under the hood it soinds like the fuel injector is doing somwthing eveytime i try to start it, and the fuse box makes clickin noises on every time i try n turn the car on. I changex the battery and i thot tht was the prob cuz i had an old battery, started the car and it worked, yay! An hour later i go out to move my car to the front of the house and it wont start again! The first time this happened my odemeter showed these codes: P0139---P0140----donE ---- no bu5. And P1684. Idk whatz gong on? Aftsr i changed the battwry i do the key ignition mopar trick n odemeter shows P1684, so now im lost, can anyone please help me out, i need my car before thia weekend. Today is thursday ... Plz im lost, thnx in advance

0 comments:

Post a Comment