Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I can't stop being gay. It was never like this before?

I am an 18 year old male going to college in 3 months. To save you time I will brief it up like this. I began to love women ages 0-11 I can ure that. Age 11 male attraction came in but still not even close to 10 percent of my affection for women. Age 12-17 the dark years, i get to the pinnacle of experiencing two relationships with my girlfriends and during this time male attraction went up, however this was the time of my life where I made a BIG transition. Now age 18 I can't stop thinking about guys. Its more than watching gay and stuff like that. I am having more life crushes on guys and I can't help it. I see a hot girl and can't get even turned on anymore even though my brain wants to my body is being a D bag and says no. I am going to a college with a 1-8 male to female ration 1 TO 8 through out my life I wanted to get a girl and in all irony this has to happen. I can't believe I am becoming some gay monster and im 18 I believe I have reached the end of puberty and I will never be able to love a woman again. I just want to stop being gay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment