Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I live in idaho, and I filed a restraining order against my ex who lives in montana, ?

Hi my name is sherry I live in idaho I have an ex boyfriend in montana and I filed a restraining order against him because he has been verbally abusive towards me and my new fiance. He has sent me many text messages threatening me and my fiance, and threatening to take my child away from me. At the behest of my fiance to save myself and my son further harment I filed a protection order in idaho. My ex continues to text me and then said at the courthouse did they cannot do anything about it. I was under the umption that a protection order means that the offending party cannot have any contact whatsoever with the filing party. Either in physical third party or electronic form such as email text messaging for social networking sites. I am desperate for this rash me to stop and I need to know what I can do to make it stop. Can anyone help me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment