Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Trying to speed my metabolism back up after an E.D?

I have this same issues myself. I know what to do but I have a fear that even if I eat small meals throughout the day I will gain weight. Breakfast is the most important part of the day! It should be where you consume more of your Carbs...whole grains and high protein. A small snack before lunch, like an apple or a handfull of nuts etc. Then a sensible healthy lunch,,,snack before dinner and again a sensible healthy lunch. Lots of water throughout the day and you should see a difference. Now you may gain like a pound but unless you are weighing yourself everyday you shouldn't notice it. Also keep in mind, 1 liter of water retained in your body = 2.2 pounds seen on the scale...just a little tidbit fact!

0 comments:

Post a Comment