Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Somebody tried to break into my apartment! please help!?

ok i know im asking in the wrong section but i will get more aswers here, ok so yesterday around 5.26 am to be exact, my dog(a 7 pound chihuahua) started barking like crazy so i got up of bed and told him to shut up because i had a 2 year old toddler and my husband sleeping, my husband works nights and he gets home around 4.30 am. ok so the dog kept on barking until my husband got up and turned the light on from the living room, he looked outside thru the window and didnt saw nothing other then people getting ready to go to work.. ok so we tought the dog was barking at a cat or something and we went back to sleep, my dog kept on making noises and he was being weird the whole time, i even told my husband that maybe he was predicting and eathquake or something.. but when we woke up and when to the porch we saw the window half open, we knew that my dog scared somebody that was trying to break into my apartment and now that im by myself with my 2 year old son im so scared! my husband gets home around 4.30 so im so nerveous! i have a hammer in hand a broom to know to my neighbor upstairs and my phone full charge.. what should i do if they try to break in again? im afraid they know im home alone with my son, im 22 year old and im very petite 5 feet tallk and 110 pounds.. please help me, any advice will be appiciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment