Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Rate my Fantasy Football Team 1-10?

Drew Brees is a good QB, he is elite, and I guarentee that he will throw fewer INTs than last year. McCoy is good, he's not the best, but he is a very good RB. Hillis is a little overrated in my opinion. He is a little overrated because he is a good white RB, just saying it how it is, but he's still alright. Colston is a pretty good WR. I like Miles Austin this year, but Maclin, I'm not sure. I don't think he is as good as some people think. I like Owen Daniels, he's a solid TE for you. Patriots defense is good. I like Collie on the bench. He is a good bench player and can be good if you need him. Also, I think that Bess is under rated, and a pretty good choice, especially because Miami will be getting a new QB. Possibly Orton. I really like Thomas Jones, and Stafford is a very good QB. If he stays healthy, he can be used if something happens to Brees. Also, Floyd is good. When I first looked at your team, I was thinking below average, but I really like your depth. I will give you a 6/10. You should finish in the middle, but if you group up a couple bench players in a trade, you could possibly get somene better starting, your team doens't look that great, but it has potential if you make the right moves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment